Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Just Add Ink #4

Hi!

My two older children are at school/preschool this morning, so I thought I'd use the opportunity to whip up a card for Just Add Ink Challenge #4. I'm not usually one to 'just whip up a card' as I'm very much a planner. This time though I was so inspired by lots of different card makers that have made cards with the SAB set Happy Moments that it was easy to do. JAI's challenge is a colour challenge this week.



Interesting colours! I haven't used Sage Shadow or More Mustard before, so it was extra challenging - just the way I like it!



I wanted to keep the card ultra simple, and I think I achieved that. Apologies for the bad photo - I had to take it on my mobile as both of my cameras are deciding to play up.

Card stock: Kraft, More Mustard
Stamps: Happy Moments, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Sage Shadow, Rose Red

Catch you later

Tina

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the bird cage image from Happy Moments and it looks gorgeous on Kraft. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the bird cage is 'swinging' off the branch from the Thoughts and Prayers set. Must make a note of that! Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tina, I am still trying to get to this challenge. I love how you used the bird cage and the tree image, great diea! I am loving this SAB set and you showed it off brillantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the thoughts and prayers stamp over the birdcage..thats very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! I love the cage hanging from the tree, sooooo awesome! WHat a fab idea!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tina! "Tweet" card! x Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.