Pages

Thursday 8 December 2022

JAI 633: Just Add Colour

 Hi!


Hooray for Friday and the new Just Add Ink challenge! This week, Kim has suggested a fabulous colour combination to guide our creativity!


I have finished making all of my Christmas cards for this year, but an extra never hurts, right? I thought that this combo would make for a fun, modern Christmas card, and I had just the right stamp set in mind.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Mix & Match Holiday Sentiments, Christmas Card

I've had Concord & 9th's Mix & Match Holiday Sentiments stamp wet for a while, but it has not been inked until now! It's a big stamp with a lot of different Christmassy words that, like the name suggests, you mix and match to create phrases. It's a lot of fun!

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Mix & Match Holiday Sentiments, Christmas Card

The hardest part is arranging them into the tree shape. Sweet Sorbet and Bermuda Bay look fantastic arranged like this. I snuck the Basic Grey in by using it as the tree trunk and with the twine bow.

scissorspapercard, Just Add Ink, Concord & 9th, Mix & Match Holiday Sentiments, Christmas Card

I had LOTS of extra words, so I was easily able to create another sentiment for the inside of my card with the leftovers. In fact, I reckon I could make another 2-3 cards with the rest of the words I have stamped. What a bonus for time-poor stampers at this time of year. Now I just need to track down the matching die to make things even easier!

Thanks for stopping by. We'd love for you to play along with our Colour Combo challenge. Just pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you'll find the rest of this week's Design Team cards. You'll also be able to link up your card for the challenge when you're ready. We'd love to see what you create.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.