Pages

Sunday 19 December 2021

CTC 349: CASE The Mini Catalogue

 Hi!


Woah, it's time for the final CASEing The Catty Sunday Challenge Blog Hop for the year. I'm still in disbelief that Christmas and the New Year are right around the corner!


This week we are asking you to CASE any project from the current Mini Catalogue. One last hurrah, as it will be retired by the time we start up our challenges in 2022.


I chose this Penguin Place cutie card, as I am well and truly finished with Christmas cards - I wanted to make anything but a Christmas card!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Penguin Place Bundle, Peach Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Supple Shimmer Paper

One of my pre-order purchases from the upcoming Mini Catalogue is this new Supple Shimmer paper. There's one sheet of this blue and another of pink. It's a sort or iridescent blue, which I thought worked well as a sky behind the penguin. What do you think?

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Penguin Place Bundle, Peach Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Supple Shimmer Paper

It's very shimmery at the right angle! I otherwise mostly kept the card the same. I popped the sentiment at the bottom of the card so that I have the option to add a number to the balloon at a later date.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, CASEing The Catty, Penguin Place Bundle, Peach Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Supple Shimmer Paper

I used the offcut Shimmer paper as a border on the inside of my card. Another cute little penguin with his balloon finishes off the inside. 

To join in with us for our Challenge, all you need to do is upload a photo of your card into our Facebook group. We can't wait to see you play along with us.


I'm the last stop on our BLog Hop tonight, if you started in the FB group. If you started somewhere in the middle, keep on hopping until you get back to where you started. Our first hopper tonight was Sandra, who has made a very sweet Christmas card.


Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.