Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

JAI 544: Just Add L

 Hi!


Thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink Challenge. Hopefully you have time to play along with us. It's a long weekend here in Adelaide, which always means a little extra crafting time for me. I'm hoping to get the next block in the quilt top I am working on done - what about you?


If you're paper crafting, why not join in our Just Add L challenge? Your card just needs to have one thing that starts with L on it. Maybe a stamp set, or a colour, technique, embellishment, theme, whatever you can think of that starts with L!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Dressed To Impress, All Dressed Up Dies, Best Dressed DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle 3DEF, Peaceful Moments, Mother's Day

I went for Lipstick! I haven't used my Dressed To Impress stamps much lately, so this was a good excuse to pull them out. I stamped the lipstick with Memento ink and coloured it with my Watercolour Pencils and Wink Of Stella. It's lovely and shimmery in real life!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Dressed To Impress, All Dressed Up Dies, Best Dressed DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle 3DEF, Peaceful Moments, Mother's Day

For a bit of added texture, I ran my DSP through the Big Shot with the Subtle 3DEF. It's such a pretty effect, and makes the paper look like fabric.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Dressed To Impress, All Dressed Up Dies, Best Dressed DSP, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtle 3DEF, Peaceful Moments, Mother's Day

The DSP on the inside got the same treatment as on the front. And I'm happy, because I now have one of the two Mother's Day cards that I need for this year made. Now just to put it in a safe spot where it won't get lost!

Time now to pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of this week's Design team cards. I love these alphabet challenges, as everyone is so creative in interpreting them.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.