Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

JAI #509: Just Add Colour

Hi!


Woo, it's Friday, which, as always, meant it's time for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Di has put together a very sweet colour combination for us to use.


As soon as I saw the combo, my first thought was 'baby card', but clearly the rest of the DT thought 'floral card'. LOL! I teased them that out 'F' challenge was last week, not this week.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peaceful Moments, Subtle 3DEF, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Elephant Builder Punch, Baby Card

I've been chasing my tail all week, so quick and easy was definitely the go for this card. I used the just-retired Elephant Builder Punch for the card. It's so cute for baby cards! I think it will find a home in my stash for a while yet.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peaceful Moments, Subtle 3DEF, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Elephant Builder Punch, Baby Card

I embossed both the So Saffron layer (after I'd cropped it with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die) and the elephants with the Subtle 3DEF. You'll notice that I didn't emboss the elephant ears though. This was deliberate, to hopefully make them a little more visible from the elephant's bodies. The stamped sentiment is from the Peaceful Moments stamp set.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Just Add Ink, Peaceful Moments, Subtle 3DEF, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Elephant Builder Punch, Baby Card

I used the same set for the inside sentiment too, along with another wee elephant. I stamped with Crumb Cake ink, but I think my ink pad needs reinking, as it's quite light. Luckily that works well for a baby card!

Time to head on over to the Just Add Ink blog, where you can see the rest of this week's Design Team cards. I hope you can find time to play along with us - it's a great colour combo to work with.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.