Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

AWH June Creative Showcase: New Catalogue Products

Hi!


Welcome to the Art With Heart Team Creative Showcase. This month the team are featuring projects using their favourite products from the new Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalogue. The new catalogue is full of amazing new stamp sets, some bundled with dies or punches. The range of kits, papers and accessories complete the range of products you will see featured in this Showcase.

Once again, I have been short on time, so I chose to CASE the die cut Sunflower card from page 13 of the Annual Catalogue.


One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is access to the many resources that SU provide to help us. One of which is a document which lists the supplies used to create cards featured in the Annual Catalogue. It certainly makes CASEing a whole lot easier!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Creative Showcase, Celebrate Sunflowers, Sunflowers Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtles DSP

Unusually for me, I kept my card very close to the original card. This was my first play with the Celebrate Sunflower bundle, and I've been a little intimidated by it. CASEing is a great way to break the ice and get to know the bundle. 

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Creative Showcase, Celebrate Sunflowers, Sunflowers Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtles DSP

I've used Daffodil Delight, Bumblebee, Basic Black and Early Espresso for the bloom, and Old Olive with Shaded Spruce for the leaves. The sentiment was stamped on Sahara Sand card using Early Espresso ink. I had to use retired Balmy Blue DSP, as I don't have any of the new Subtles DSP. I also used some Champagne Rhinestones, as I don't have the embellishments used on the original card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Creative Showcase, Celebrate Sunflowers, Sunflowers Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtles DSP

I kept the inside very simple, just a little strip of the gingham DSP along the bottom to finish it off. I couldn't decide what else to add - maybe a partial die cut sunflower?

That's all from me, next up is the lovely Vicki Boucher.


If you get lost, or a link is broken, here is the complete list of blogs for tonight's Showcase.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I really like your CASE Tina - it is just so happy and makes me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card Tina, I have just gotten the stamp and dies I will have to have a play! I can remember singing you are my sunshine and sunflowers make me think of this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely happy card Tina. The person who receives it will be so delighted. I'm looking forward to playing with this bundle when I get a chance to open my BBB that has just arrived. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Tina. I was a bit Blah about these sunflowers, but I love what you've created with that gingham designer paper, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous interpretation of the catalogue card, Tina. I am a huge fan of gingham and little tiny touches of bling. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you play with this set some more, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.