Pages

Monday 29 January 2018

A Sweet Day

Hi!

Sometimes even though you have a heap of new stuff to play with, you find yourself drawn to something that's been in your stash for a while. Do you ever find that? In this case I found myself pulling out Cool Treats to play with.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Number Of Years, Cool Treats, Frozen Treats, Cupcake Cutouts

It probably had something to do with the 'sweet' die cut. I'd purchased the Cupcake Cutout Framelits during a promotion last month and hadn't used them yet! I'm a bit of a sucker for word die cuts, I think it's the scrapbooker in me.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Number Of Years, Cool Treats, Frozen Treats, Cupcake Cutouts

Despite the Framelits not being the 'match' for this stamp set, they work together well. It was easy to chop up the stamped sentiment to replace the stamped 'sweet' with the die cut. You may be able to see the glitter over the die cut as well - there's that Wink Of Stella pen in action again!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Number Of Years, Cool Treats, Frozen Treats, Cupcake Cutouts

I also used the WOS on the ice-cream for a bit of fun!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.