Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

AWH HOC Week 24

Hi!

Welcome back to the fourth last week of The Heart Of Christmas. On the home stretch now!


This week I have another card for you that's made using bits and pieces from the Watercolour Christmas Project Kit. I was determined to use up some of the offcuts from the cards I have made previously.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Watercolour Christmas Project Kit

The Emerald Envy panel was one of the offcuts from the card I made in Week 21. For that card, I chopped some sideways strips from the card base to make a feature panel. The panel on this card was what was left from that card base. The Real Red banner was snipped in half to extend the length, and she sequin trim was added over the top.  One of the 'risks' in chopping up the cards to make something different is that I forget to use the pretty bits, like the sequins, so I made sure I used them on this card!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Watercolour Christmas Project Kit

There's those Foil Snowflakes again - I couldn't resist!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Watercolour Christmas Project Kit

To finish the inside I stamped the verse sentiment. I then used a retired star punch to crop some stars out of the envelope liner offcuts. I'm so determined not to waste a single thing from this kit!

I've had a lot of fun chopping it up and seeing what I can create with it. I've been pondering over the wreath card base for a couple of weeks now - hopefully I'll have something to show you next week.

You can see what the rest of the team have created by popping on over to Claire's blog, where you'll find the links to the rest of the blogs.

Bye for now,

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Tina! Isn't this card kit awesome? I really love it!You have done a great job customising it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina your card is so pretty, bright and festive love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of those extra pieces, Tina, as well as using the kit to create such a festive project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card Tina, and I love the addition of the mini sequins and gold stars on the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no way you'd ever know that your card was put together with leftover bits. Seems artfully constructed every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.