Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

New Make A Medallion and Glimmer Paper

Hi!


Did you know that Stampin' Up! are releasing three new Sale-A-Bration choices tomorrow? Hold onto your hats, people, because these new ones will blow you away! I especially fell in love with two of them - Make A Medallion stamp set and the Glimmer Paper Assortment.



This card combines those two favourites. The layout is actually a CASE of the Emerald Envy card on the front of the new flyer.



When I got the stamp set, I sat down nearly straight away to give it a go. I just happened to have my Mint Macaron, Night of Navy and Smokey Slate inkpads on my desk, so they were the ones I used. After a few goes, I found it was best to stamp the Mint Macaron layer first, followed by the Night Of Navy and finally the Smokey Slate.


Can you see the gorgeous Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper in the photo? It's from the SAB Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack in the new SAB flyer. You get 12 sheets of 6x6 inch paper, four each of Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sugarplum.  I can't wait to make this card again, this time using the Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper.




If you'd like to get your hands on these new Sale-A-Bration items, just get in touch with your Demonstrator. They are free from tomorrow with a qualifying order.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.