Pages

Monday 13 February 2017

A CAS Valentine's Card

Hi!


I don't usually make Valentine's cards. Rob and I aren't really the lovey-dovey types! I actually made this card waaayyyy back in January for a Colour Inkspiration challenge. We were given an inspiration photo that had six (!) different colours in it, with the requirement that three or more were to be used on our cards. You can see the picture here.



Never one to back down from a challenge, I decided to use all six colours on my card. To keep it from getting overwhelming, I went for a mostly white card, with just small touches of colour.



Labeler Alphabet is the perfect solution for custom sentiments. I thought the hash tag was a great modern touch for the card.




I think this is a great Valentine's card for those who may have left it to the last minute to make a card for their significant other. You could use any colours you like.


Bye for now,


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.