Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Easel Calendars

Hi!

During January I made a few Easel Calendars as class samples.  My daughter saw my two samples after the class and instantly claimed them - one for her and one for her bestie.  I guess that's just as good as a seal of approval!


I used the DSP from the Painted Blooms pack to provide a background for the gorgeous butterfly.


Even with the Post-It Note pad, the calendars fold down flattish so that they could be posted if necessary.


Here are the two samples side by side.  I didn't have enough of either paper for the whole class to make the same calendar, so they got a choice between the two.  I can't decide which one is my favourite!

Bye for now,

Tina


EDITED TO ADD INSTRUCTIONS: I've had a few recent requests for instructions. They are pretty simple to make, I just made an easel card at a regular card size. This will vary depending on where you live in the world! You can find a tutorial on making Easel Cards here, just adjust the base cardstock to be half of an A4 sheet, and the front to be a quarter of an A4 sheet.

6 comments:

  1. I would truly appreciate all the dimensions and directions for making this card.
    Is this possible to receive?
    Thank you - christie.b.perry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you ever get the dimensions especially for the calender? If so could you share with me please?

      Delete
    2. I've added instructions now, and a link to a general tutorial on Easel Cards. Hopefully that helps, but if not, please get in touch again!

      Delete
  2. love them both!!! Do you have instructions? Great class project or just a quick thinking of you gift to mail. thank you If you could send details that would be great if you have time. micasm54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added instructions now, and a link to a general tutorial on Easel Cards. Hopefully that helps, but if not, please get in touch again!

      Delete
  3. thank you so much you are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.