Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Creeper Card

Hi!

Do you have young children? If so, you're bound to know what Minecraft is.  My children play it lots.  Over the Summer holidays they have played it lots and lots. They talk to me about it lots too.  How about your children?  Anyway... Alex was invited to a mate's birthday party so I took the opportunity to make a punch art Creeper Card.


It's really easy to make, you just need a heap of different shades of green cardstock punched into 1 inch squares. I arranged them randomly to create the background.  I made this card ages ago, but I think I used Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Old Olive and Pistachio Pudding.


I then used the 1 inch punch to create the face from Basic Black cardstock.  It took a bit of trial and error to get what I guess is the mouth bit right, but I did eventually.


Kids are a bit obsessed with their age, so I thought that this stamp was perfect for the inside!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.