Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2014

I Like You In Wisteria Wonder

Hi!

The hostess stamp set I Like You was made for the Blendabilities I think!  It's a fabulous set for colouring, especially when you are just starting out.  The smaller areas are a little easier to blend with great effect.


This card was made as a sample for a Blendabilities colouring class.  The simple white on white design of the card really lets the gorgeous flower take centre stage on the card.


You can see that I popped the smaller flower up to give a little more dimension.


This little flower on the inside is also popped up.  The main reason for this is that when you colour with Blendabilites the colour shows through on the back of the cardstock.  I didn't want the very back of my card to have colour on it, so this was a nice solution.

If you'd like to learn how to colour with Blendabilites please get in touch with me.  I can offer small group classes at a time that suits you.  It's lots of fun!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.