Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Simply Stars Christmas Card

Hi!

Just a quick post today, as I forgot to schedule it last night and I'm about to head off to the hospital with my eldest boy for day surgery.  Nothing major, just a small procedure.


This is a card I made with a few different groups a couple of months ago. It's a great card for showing that you don't need a Christmas specific stamp set to create a fabulous Christmas card.


I used the Simply Stars stamp set, with Teeny Tiny Sentiments on the outside and Sweet Essentials on the inside. The colours are Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Whisper White.



So quick and easy!  You could whip 10 of these a night and have your Christmas cards made in a few evenings.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Tina. Looks fabulous and Christmasy, I bet everyone enjoyed making it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.