Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

Get Well Swing Card

Hi!

When I sat down at my craft desk to have a bit of a play I didn't really have a card in mind, other than I wanted to use my Circles Thinlits Card Die.  I then spied an image I'd made for another card but ended up not using.  It was already circular, so it fit with the Thinlits Card perfectly!


As the image I'd watercoloured was an ambulance I decided to go with a Get Well card.  The card base is Garden Green, despite it looking more like Wild Wasabi in the photo!


Some random stamping over the card base to jazz up the card.


So quick and easy to put this card together, and it was good to use up a leftover piece that had been floating around on my desk!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.