Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

A Wedding Card

Hi!

Another one of my nieces got married a couple of weeks ago so the card I have for you today is the card I gave her and her new husband on their happy day.


It was also a card I'd made as a sample for a recent "Hatches, Matches and Dispatches" class. We stamped the Flowering Flourishes image in Illuminate Ink to give a lovely, subtle shimmer to the top of the card.  The embossing along the bottom adds an elegant touch.


I really love white on white wedding cards, and the touch of silver in the sentiment and card base adds a little touch of class.


I kept the inside fairly simple as I usually like to write a fair bit on wedding cards.

Stamps: Flowering Flourishes, Sweet Essentials
Ink: Illuminate Glimmer Watermark, Platinum Shimmer Paint (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Other: Big Shot, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Large Scallop Edgelit, Organza Ribbon

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.