Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Farewell Topsey Turvey Celebrations

Hi!

I thought I'd sneak in an extra farewell card before the new catalogue goes live on Tuesday. This card was made for a children's card class I taught this month.


I really love the sunburst on the top of the card - it's so pretty.  Ada ended up taking my first sample to give to her BFF for her birthday so I had to make another sample for the second class.


There's another farewelling product on this card - the Print Poetry DSP. I will miss this bright and cheerful DSP.


Thankfully Sassy Salutations is hanging around.  I really love that set!

Stamps: Topsey Turvey Celebration, Sassy Salutations
Ink: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
DSP/Cardstock: Print Poetry DSP Stack, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Startfruit, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, 1 3/4"Circle Punch, Circle Cutter (non SU), Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.