Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Farewell I Dig You

Hi!

It was a bit of a sad day when I spied I Dig You on the Retiring List.  It's my go to stamp set for cards for little boys.  Thankfully I've seen the upcoming catalogue and there's plenty to replace it, so I wasn't too sad for long.


I made this card as a sample for my Stamping Ladies to make last month.  I had to confess to them that I'd made it with a purpose in mind, as Hudson had been invited to his friend's birthday party and I needed a card for that.  They didn't mind too much I hope!


The card also used some retiring colours - Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red. I will miss those colours, but probably not for too long as there are some gorgeous new colours being released with the new catalogue.


The packing paper that comes with Stampin' Up! orders is so handy when you realise that you don't have any wrapping paper.  I'm not really a wrapping paper person as I think it is really wasteful, but using the packing paper is upcycling, so I'm OK with that. Of course it has to be stamped to match the card.

Stamps: I Dig You
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Other: Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.