Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Pinterest Inspired CASE

Hi!

Today's card is one I found inspiration for on Pinterest. Yes, I finally created an account and now I'm pinning all kinds of great ideas.  One day I'll get around to doing some of them!

Anyway.... today's card is a CASE of this card. I love, love, love the original! However because the card I was making as to teach at a class I had to simplify a little.  No stitching and no buttons.


I still LOVE how this card turned out.  As I told my class ladies, it's a design and colour scheme that could easily be male or female.  In fact, some of my ladies switched the punchies for stars and other more masculine ones.


For interest I used some Dimensionals for layering.  The two circles are popped up, but in the middle the scallop circle is stuck flat and the butterfly is popped up.  Did you notice this new Bitty Butterfly Punch? You can find it on page 13 of the new Seasonal Catalogue. It's super cute and coordinates perfectly with the butterfly images in Papillion Potpourri and Bloomin' Marvelous.

I haven't stamped the inside of this card - I'm not sure how I will use it just yet! The sentiment on the front leaves it open for a whole range of uses, from birthday to thanks to just because.

Bye for now,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. What a great simple design Tina. Nice colour choice too! Don't you just love Pinterest inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.