Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Just Believe

Hi!

Today I have a card for you that's been in my "To Blog" file for a long time.  I made it as a sample for a workshop I demonstrated at last year!  The guests all got to make this card as their Make 'n' Take.


Oh dear, not a great photo, but you get the idea! The guests liked the card but found the spritzing a little difficult.

Stamps: Just Believe, En Francais
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Other: Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.