Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Layout 70: April

Hi!

Don't you hate it when you realise you're behind in a task???  At the start of the year I challenged myself to complete 100 layouts this year.  As you can tell by the title, I'm about to show you my 70th layout.  Not too bad, but considering it's the last day of September I should be up to around 75 layouts completed.  Luckily it's school holidays as of tomorrow, so I should have more time for scrapping and hopefully I'll be able to catch up, or better yet, get ahead! 

One of the main focus areas these holidays is catching up on my monthly layouts.  Today's layout is April's - that's how far behind I am on that task!  Oh well...

April was a busy month for us.  Alex had his 8th birthday, Easter, lots of playdates, Little Athletics presentations.... the list goes on...  I used the now retired Elegant Soiree DSP on this layout, mainly because I started it in May and the paper was still current then. *blushing*


I also used the Pinking Heart Border Punch at the top of the DSP section, but it's a little hard to see.


I decided this year I would try to get a Family photo on special occasions, so the feature photo this month was on Alex's birthday.  Gotta love timers on cameras - even if you don't get the most flattering shot!

Ink: Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Cardstock: Elegant Soiree DSP (retired), Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet Dies, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Circle Punches, Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon

Don't forget to come back on Monday for another layout.  It's the first Monday of the month so it's a new Challenge at Stamp A Memory.  I hope you can join in with the challenge.

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.