Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

Just Eat Cake for Father's Day

Hi!

I promised a little while ago that I would show you the card I made for Rob for Father's Day.  I used the brand new Just Eat Cake DSP.  It is so bright and cheerful!


Rob's a bit of a Mario  fan, so I had to use the cute little mushrooms from the Funky Four Stamp set.


And the inside of the card had to be done as well.  Just a couple of left over pieces of the DSP and a stamp and it's finished!

Stamps: Funky Four, Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Poppy Parade
DSP/Cardstock: Just Add Cake DSP, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Other: 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A great card, and love how you used that mushroom to represent super marios, too cute. Hope your hubby had a great day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.