Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Wild Wasabi Christmas Card

Hi!

The inspiration for this card came from three places.  The layout was inspired by a card on page 59 of Volume 16 No 7 of the magazine Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft.  I liked the simplicity of the card.  The colour combination came from two sources - a customer and the Dress Up Christmas Promotion.  My customer, Jan, had purchased a Wild Wasabi ink pad to make her Christmas cards with.  I hadn't ever considered Wild Wasabi to be a Christmassy green, but I decided to give it a go.  I teamed it up with Whisper White and Real Red, which are the colours in the second of the Mistletoe Ribbon pack which you can earn for FREE.

Anyway, enough waffling, here's the card.


I think you'll agree with me that Wild Wasabi makes a wonderful Christmas green!  Thanks Jan!

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Mistletoe Originals Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Tina, love the traditional look and that stamp I think has to be on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.