Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

Season of Joy CASE

Hi!

I'm back into the Christmas card mode today!  The card I made was inspired by a card designed by Melinda Rowe.  I saw her card on a Stampin' Up! Demonstrators only forum and I can't find her in the blogging world, so I can't link to her original card.

Anyway, here's my card:


Very simple, but very effective.  I've used one of the FREE Mistletoe Ribbons across the middle of the card.  Gotta love a freebie!  The Christmas tree has been cut out and popped up on some dimensionals.

Stamps: Season of Joy
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
DSP/Card Stock: Jolly Holiday DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other: Old Olive Mistletoe Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.