Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Some Exciting News

Hi!

I've got three exciting things to share today.

Firstly, a blog hop.  A group of fellow demonstrators and I are running a small, but inspirational hop this Saturday.  We're showcasing a variety of stamping and papercrafting techniques on the hop, so please stop by.  I'm sure you'll find something new.

Secondly, I was given a blog award by Melissa at Bee Divine Designs.



Thanks Mel!

Now I'm meant to pass this award on to say thanks to people who pop by and comment regularly on my blog.  I'm passing it on to Sue M, Gardenia, Christine, NikkiSue B, Joy , Kathryn and also sending a big thanks back to Mel.  I wish I could share it with everyone to say thanks for commenting on my blog.

Finally, I was very excited to find that my card was selected as the Card Patterns Super Six Winner!  This means that I get to be a guest designer on the blog for Sketch 87.  This also happens on Saturday, but it will be later in the day.  So please pop by twice on Saturday to share my creations.

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, I checked card patterns today and saw that you made the top 6 then was the "chosen one" lol, well done Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the Super Six Winner it was a beautiful card looking forward to the blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.