Pages

Friday 15 October 2010

Curly Cute Baby Card

Hi!

I've had two cousins recently have baby girls which required me to make cards for them. I've had the idea for this one in my head for a few days, just churning away in the background.  This was the first idea I had, but I also had some ideas for variations.  Hopefully the others will turn out as nicely as this one.


The initial idea I had was the graduated pink sentiment.  I hope you can see them all - the top 2 are quite pale!  In order the pinks are: Pretty In Pink, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Rose Red.  In hindsight I should have swapped the first two pinks around - next time!

The baby was stamped in Crumb Cake and coloured with Melon Mambo and Pretty In Pink.  The variations I'm planning will be to this part of the card, but you'll have to wait and see for those!

Stamps: Curly Cute, All In The Family
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Crumb Cake
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner, Blender Pen, 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love the graduated colour look it is so effective Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.