Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Catching Fireflies with Jar Of Love

Hi!


Today's card was one I made a while ago, but haven't gotten around to blogging yet. It was a card class made by request of a lady who wanted a card for her young grandson, who loved catching bugs. This card on Pinterest was one I took inspiration from.



I used one of the foliage stamps to create some grass. Originally I only had it on the Whisper White panel, but I ended up carried it across the whole card. I really like how it looks.



The fireflies are so cute! The glow part is a little round stamp in the Jar Of Love set. I mimicked the look of the glow by making the sentiment circle Daffodil Delight, the same as the glow.




I love the inside sentiment - and I think it's so true when it applies to a card given to a grandchild by a grandparent.


Bye for now,


Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. My great grandson love fireflies when he visits in TN or KY. They don't have them in CA where he lives. I wanted to make him a birthday card and saw this one, it is perfect. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.