Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Happy House Warming!

Hi!

A very close friend moved house recently, so I just had to make her a Happy House Warming card.


I wanted a bright, happy card and I think the paper from the I Am Me DSP pack was perfect.


To create the flower I folded together about 8 layers of our filter paper and punched it with a scallop circle punch.  It was easily able to punch through all layers at once.  I then punched a hole in the centre, added a brad and then scrunched the paper layer by layer until I was happy with the look.


I really love this flourish stamp from Happy Day - I really should use it more!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.