Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy Birthday Hudson!

Hi!

My not-so-baby boy turned 6 last month. Anyone discovered a magic formula for stopping them growing up yet??? The last year has flown by so quickly - he's been at school for a year now. Sigh...


If you're the parent/grand parent of a toddler you probably already know that this gorgeous creature is Little Charley Bear.  Are you there Charley Bear?  Hudson absolutely LOVES Charley Bear. We had two 9 hour drives during the holidays and Hudson watched his Charley Bear DVD the whole way.  Yes, 9 hours straight of Charley Bear.  Twice.  So what else was I going to do but make him a Charley Bear card for his birthday?


To make Charley Bear I found this printable colouring page.  I used the first one on the list.  I saved the PDF and opened it in Photoshop where I cropped it to 6x4 inches.  I then printed it twice, once on Very Vanilla and again on Soft Suede.  I have a mini printer that prints 6x4 inch prints, so it was perfect.  I then cut out the Vanilla bits and adhered them to the Soft Suede Charley.  I had cut the paw print on his tummy from the Soft Suede bit, but the Soft Suede bits on his paws were just coloured with my marker.  I was really pleased with how he turned out.


Lots of room on the inside for us all to write a lovely birthday message to the birthday boy.  He loved his card.

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.