Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Twitterpated Flower

Hi!

Today I have another card I made as a sample for my stamping ladies.  They wanted to have a go at making a Joanne Leddy flower, so of course I showed them how.


It's such a lovely flower!  I had only made it in softer colours before this one so I decided to see how it would look in a bolder colour.  I love it in the Island Indigo, but a word of warning - the cardstock bleeds and you'll end up with blue fingers!


Still, the gorgeous flower is worth looking like you're turning into a Smurf lol.

Stamps: Creative Elements, Trendy Trees
Ink: Blushing Bride, Island Indigo
DSP/Cardstock: Twitterpated DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Other: Designer Printed Brad, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, 5 Petal Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.