Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Some Exciting News!

Hi!

I received the most wonderful news yesterday, and felt like I was walking around with a ray of sunshine beaming down, just for me, all day.  You see, I had applied to join the team at Just Add Ink and found out that I was successful in my application!  I will now be joining the team at Just Add Ink as the newest member of their Scrapbooking Team.  How exciting!

So, on the first Sunday of the month I will be posting a new layout that will hopefully inspire you to get scrapping! You can enter the challenges even if you don't have a blog.  Just email me a photo of your layout and I will make sure it gets entered into the challenge.

You can see the announcement of the full new design team on the Just Add Ink blog.  I am so thrilled to be joining the team!

Bye for now,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Very very excited to hear about your new gig as design team member. What a thrill - congrats congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tina!
    I can't wait to see all your beautiful scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tina. What a fantastic threesome that you, Ruth and Delys will make in the world of scrapbooking challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.