Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Some Retired Products

Hi!
I showed a card in my last post that I'd made almost a year ago as a sample for a group that I do card making with once or twice a term.  Today's card was made at the same time for the same group.  Even though most of the products on it a retired I thought I'd show it to you anyway.


I loved the Motorcycle stamp and was sad when it retired, however the Need For Speed set filled the gap it left behind rather nicely, so I wasn't sad for long.  I loved the paper too, it was perfect for male cards!

Stamps: Motorcycle (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
DSP/Cardstock: Travel Journal DSP (retired), Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Other: Dimensionals

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.