Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Stamp A Memory October Challenge: My Fears

Hi!

Can you believe it's October already?  Where does the time go? Sigh...

Today's layout is my sample for the latest Stamp A Memory Challenge.  This month we are challenging you to scrap about your fears.  Here's my layout.  It's a CASE of one I saw in Australian Scrapbooking Memories Vol 13 No 11 page 64 by Karen Shady.


I've used the gorgeous new Beau Chateau DSP for the layout.  I wasn;t that keen on the papers to start with but once I saw them I was rather taken with them.  Here are some closer pictures of the top panels of the layout.

The rhinestone swirl was created using Stampin' Up!'s rhinestones and Swirls Scribbles Sizzlit.  I'll post some instructions in a couple of days.

I got my sewing machine out for this layout.  I stitched around the Vanilla Panel and I also stitched the lace pieces down.

I also sewed the Vanilla seam binding to the layout in gorgeous ruffles.


Lots of sponged edges on this layout too!

I hope you can find the time to enter the challenge at Stamp A Memory this month, it's a great one to get you thinking!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Marina Mist, Soft Suede
DSP/Cardstock: Beau Chateau DSP, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet Dies, Timeless Type Alphabet Dies, Scribble Swirls Sizzlit, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Decorative Label Punch, Paper Daisies, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Glimmer Brad, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Victoria Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Brayer, Sewing Machine

Catch you later,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. A very cool layout Tina, love it, though I don't think I would be brave enough to put my fears down on paper lol, but well done to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Tina - the photos of you are lovely and I love the girly bits including the butterflies. It wasn't easy was it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous layout Tina - good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Tina - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.