Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Simply Soft Card

Hi!

Today I have a Thank You card, made using one of the brand new Hostess Sets called Simply Soft.  It's a gorgeous two-step set that has three floral outline images and three more images for easy colouring of the flowers.  It's called two-step because first you stamp the outline and then you stamp the solid image over the top which colours the flowers.  And if you buy the clear mount option like I did, you don't need a stamp positioner to line the stamps up.  How much easier can it be?


I used Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz to colour the flower.  The leaves were coloured by hand using my inkpad and a Blender Pen.  Here's a closer look at the flower image.


I also spritzed the panel with my Sahara Sand marker and my Colour Spritzer.  Isn't the flower a lovely soft image?


I also completed the inside of my card using the same stamp as on the front.  I stamped it in Blushing Bride, so it's little hard to see.  Here's a closer look.


The hostess benefits system has changed with the new Idea Book and Catalogue.  Now once your order or Workshop sales reaches $300 you receive $50 Hostess Dollars to spend on anything you'd like from the catalogue.  There are specially priced sets just for Hostesses that you can spend your Hostess Dollars on, or you can buy your choice of items.  I love the new system!

Stamps: Simply Soft, Curly Cute
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand, Basic Black
DSP/Cardstock: Hostess In Colour Patterns Stack (retired), First Edition, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride
Other: Big Shot, Circle Cutter, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Blender Pen, Sponge Dauber

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.