Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Grrrr!

Hi!

I just thought I'd pop in to let you know that I'm having a little break from blogging at the moment, but not by choice!  I was on my laptop (which has EVERYTHING on it) when Hudson decided to give it a bit of a thump.  He does this quite often, but usually I manage to catch his arm before he makes contact.  Not this time!  Now I have a screen that looks like it is snowing.  Thankfully my hard drive wasn't affected, I just can't see the screen clearly.  It's probably one of those things that will be cheaper to buy a new laptop than to get the screen fixed/replaced, but I need to look into all options.  I'm using Rob's tiny little laptop, but I really need my own computer.

Hopefully I'll be back before too long!

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.