Pages

Thursday 28 October 2010

Stampin' Royalty Take 2

Hi!

I managed to sneak in some crafting time today so I thought I'd have another go at the Stampin' Royalty sketch.  This one is a much closer fit to the sketch!


Although I didn't use the Jolly Holiday DSP I used the colours that are in the DSP.  Probably because they were still on my craft desk!


Stamps: En Francais Background, Baroque Motifs, Curly Cute
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other: Rhinestones, 3/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Cutter, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. THis is a great christmas card Tina, I forget I have that stamp set curly cute, it looks great on your card, I love the bow peeking out at the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty color combination. Great background. Beautiful Christmas cards. Nicely done!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular. I love the offset sentiment. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tina, love your colours & design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card, love the Baroque Motifs and En Francais you used on the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I think out of all the Christmas cards that I have seen you create, this on is my favourite by far, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.