Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Playing Dress Up

Hi!

In my last post I showed you a card I'd made for the latest Inkspirations challenge.  Today I have a layout that I made using the same colours.  Well, almost the same colours!  I didn't have any Pretty In Pink 12 x 12 card stock so I had to substitute that for Regal Rose.


A lot of my layout was made using non SU stuff.  I was just in one of those spring cleaning type moods and decided to use up some of my stash that has been untouched since I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I based the embellishments on the colours in the girl's dress ups.  Lots of pink and sea blue with just a hint of yellow.


Here's a close up of the bottom left corner.  I coloured some chipboard swirls with Sahara Sand ink and then some Crystal Effects.  I then adhered lots of tiny rhinestones around the swirls and lots of layered flowers over the top.  Two little bows add just an extra little touch.  It's not my usual style for layouts, but I quite enjoyed creating this one.

Here's the Stampin' Up! products I used:

Ink: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Marker
Card Stock: Regal Rose textured, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Other: Sponge Dauber, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Crystal Effects

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.