Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Jayne Mercer's Girls Night In Challenge #1

Hi!

Of the three challenges set by Jayne for her fundraiser I found this one the hardest.  The challenge was to make something pink.  Hmmmm.  I decided to sleep on it, and in desperation I even asked Rob for advice.  He suggested I cover the front of the card in stamped images and just leave one corner plain. Hmmmm.  Maybe not.  But on second thoughts his basic idea had some merit.  Here's what I came up with in the end.


I used the cute little mushroom stamp from Funky Four to create my own DSP.   I used my stamp positioner to line them up in rows, starting each row on a different mushroom to jumble it up a bit.


I also glued on tiny little star shaped rhinestones over the flowers in the magic tree.  They were the perfect shape and size.  I hope the card is pink enough for the challenge!

Stamps: Funky Four, Just Believe
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other: 1/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Word Window L Punch, Dimensionals, Stamp Positioner, Rhinestones (non SU)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.