Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Greenhouse Gala Scrapbooking

Hi!

I managed to squeeze in some scrapping over the past few days, but I only completed 1 layout.  I had an idea of how I wanted it to work, but it just didn't quite come together in the way I'd hoped.  I still love the finished layout though.  In the end I decided that the DSP was busy enough and I didn't really need to add the embellishments.  Here it is.


The photo was taken on the last day of my mum's recent visit.  She lives in NSW so I only get to see her a few times a year.  She flew over for a week to help me celebrate my birthday.  Here's a close up of the journaling:


It reads: We all love it when Grandma comes to visit.  The kids love getting spoilt when she buys them little gifts and treats.  Rob and I get spoilt too - she does the dishes and ironing!  I kept mum so busy that I think she went home to have a break!

Stamps: Trendy Trees
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
DSP/Card Stock: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie
Other: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Clear Embossing Powder, 1" Circle M Punch, Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet Die, Paper Snips

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A great layout Tina, and how lovely to have your mum visit, bet you just love it - somehow I don't think you would be saying no to some help with the ironing lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.