Pages

Friday 22 October 2010

Curly Cute Birthday

Hi!

I sat down to craft last night determined to make some male cards.  My creations lately have been very girly so I need to build up my male stock to balance it out a bit.  I used the latest sketch at Card Patterns for inspiration.


Here's my card.  I used the new Celebrations DSP, which is bright and bold - perfect for a male card.


I didn't have enough brads to use as embellishments on the card, so I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch out some small circles and covered them with Crystal Effects.  They look fantastic as faux brads.


Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Real Red
DSP/Card Stock: Celebrations DSP, Real Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other: 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, Crystal Effects

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Nice card, lovely colors! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Tina, love that DSP,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.