Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

A Couple of Christmas Cards

Hi!

Today I thought I'd share with you two Christmas cards I made recently.  Both were pretty easy to mass produce and I ended up making 5 of each.  I needed to make a dent in my Christmas card list!  The first card uses the lovely Dasher stamp paired with the new Jolly Holiday DSP.

 

Next I decided to try something a little different.  This striped paper from the Celebrations DSP pack reminded me of Candy Cane so I used it as the basis of my card.  I paired it with one of the free ribbons you can earn with a purchase of Christmas themed products.  Click on the Dress Up Christmas flyer in my sidebar to find out more.


I hope these cards inspire you with some ideas for your Christmas cards.

Card 1
Stamps: Dasher, Curly Cute
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
DSP/Card Stock: Jolly Holiday DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Other: Scallop Edge Border Punch

Card 2
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Real Red
DSP/Card Stock: Celebrations DSP, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Red Circle Rhinestone Brad, Rhinestones, Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love the traditional and the non traditional here in your cards, just stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.