Pages

Saturday 23 October 2010

Card Patterns #87 Guest Designer

Hi!

If you're after the technique blog hop, please scroll down to the next post - thanks!

This afternoon's post is the card I made as a Guest Designer for Card Patterns.  I was lucky enough to be selected their Super Six Winner which meant I got to be a Guest Designer for this challenge.  How exciting!  Here's the sketch I was given:


And here's the card I came up with:


I wanted a soft, gentle look to the card as it will be going to a friend who is going through a rough time at the moment.  I love the Very Vanilla satin ribbon and half pearls for a touch of luxury to the card.  I used my Peach Parfait marker to colour the sentiment stamp from Just Believe as I only wanted to use the word Believe, not the whole sentiment.

I hope you like my card, and thanks so much to the Card Patterns team for giving me the chance to be a Guest Designer for a challenge - I had a blast.

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
DSP/Card Stock: Hostess In Colour DSP, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla Half Pearls, Very Vanilla Button, Embroidery Floss, Circle Cutter, Sponge Dauber

Catch you later,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,

    I saw your card on the card patterns challenge blog. I love your take on the sketch. So elegant!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Tina. Congrats on being our Card Patterns Guest Designer for this week! It's great to see another Australian!
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tina a beautiful card it was lovely to meet you today at Kathryns fundreaising party.
    Love from Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Tina, from Moscow Idaho, USA. I love the simple elegance of your card. Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us out here in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! Someone already said elegant - & it really is! Great job XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful. Yes so elegant. Love the satiny ribbon and those pearls. I hope it brightened the day of your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.