Pages

Monday 18 October 2010

Blushing Bride Baby Card

Hi!

In a previous post I'd mentioned that I had to make a couple of baby cards, and that I had an idea that I was going to use for both of them.  The first card used graduating shades of pink for the sentiment.  I was going to do a similar thing on this card, but changed my mind at the last moment.


I changed my mind because my new stamp set, Punch Potpourri, arrived in the mail.  It had been on backorder as it was proving to be quite popular as a Hostess choice.  I decided to go for a more elegant look for this card so I used the butterfly stamp punched out and layered on a plain Blushing Bride butterfly punchie.  Here's a closer look at the butterfly.


So much softer and more elegant than the other, funkier card.

Stamps: Punch Potpourri
Ink: Blushing Bride
DSP/Card Stock: Blushing Bride Hostess DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Other: Rhinestone Brad, Big Shot, Lots Of Tags Sizzlits, 2" x 1 3/8" Oval XL punch, Butterfly XL punch, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Chit Chat Rub On (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.