Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

All A Flutter Birthday Card

Hi!

Today's card is for a very special woman - my mother-in-law.  It's her birthday tomorrow and so I needed to make her a card.  I've also decided to enter it in Just Add Ink's challenge, which is to Just Add Birthdays.


I chose the colour combination of Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Sahara Sand, which I think looks quite pretty together.  I have had the All A Flutter butterfly stamp for a little while, but I hadn't even mounted it until I made this card.  I love this little butterfly and I can see myself using it lots.


The butterfly is popped up on a Dimensional to give it a bit of a lift.  And isn't that satin ribbon so lovely?

Stamps: All A Flutter, Baroque Motifs, Perfect Punches
Ink: Perfect Plum, Marina Mist
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Other: 5/8" Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Marina Mist Designer Button, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 2" x 1 3/8" (Wide) Oval XL Punch, Stamp Positioner, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Embroidery Floss

Catch you later,

Tina

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Tina; I am sure your mother-in-law will LOVE it! Those colours look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card for your mother-in-law, great colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is really nice Tina, and CASEABLE for sure lol, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Tina. I love the colour combo, one I would have never come up with. I'm sure your MIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour combo! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sure that your Mother in Law loved this card, I love the colour combo and the design layout, simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so elegant and love the colours. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.