Hi!
Hello, and thanks for joining me for the new Just Add Ink challenge. Before we get into it, I wanted to sidetrack for a little moment.
Did you know that Just Add Ink ran a scrapbooking challenge for a time? It was actually how I joined the team 14 and a half years ago, as a member of the Scrapping DT. Here's my first DT submission, if you're interested! I was also allowed to play along with the main DT, and I took full advantage. Eventually the scrap challenges ended, and I officially switched over to the main DT.
All this to say that I have decided that it's time for me to step down from the Just Add Ink Design Team.
I've had a wonderful time, but life, and new hobbies, are pulling me in different directions and taking more of my time. I figure it's best to leave on a high, while I still love card making and being on the DT.
So this is my final DT post, and I'll use it to say a huge thank you, both to my DT friends, and to those of you that participate in our challenges. You're all so amazingly creative, and I have loved seeing what has been made over the years. The JAI community is fabulous!
And now, on with the show! This fortnight Kim has challenged us to Just Add Christmas In July to our cards. I don't usually start my Christmas cards this early, but I always regret that around November!
I pulled out two of my all time favourite Christmas sets (I'm not much into traditional stuff!) for the challenge. I started with the Christmas sentiment from More Wishes. I do love a big, bold statement sentiment!
I then stamped one of the penguins from Penguin Place. It's fun to mix and match all of the elements in the set to create a fun, Christmassy penguin. I finished by stamping the 'merry' part of the sentiment and the stars.
I gave my penguin a little friend on the inside of my card. It's always nice to finish off the inside with something special.
Thanks once again for joining me on my final challenge for Just Add Ink. I had a lot of fun making my card, and I hope you do too. I can't wait to see what you create!
Bye for now,
Tina


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.