Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

AWH HOC Week 15

Hi!


Hello, and welcome to the second last Heart Of Christmas Blog Share for 2019. I've really enjoyed doing these blog shares again, as it's a great way to increase my stash of Christmas cards. And I get lots of inspiration from my Art With Heart team members. Winning!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Night Before Christmas DSP, Ornate Frames Dies

This week's card was an attempt to use more of my Christmas DSP before Christmas. I selected paper from the Night Before Christmas pack. I love the 6 inch packs, as you get a bigger variety of papers than the 12 inch packs, but you end up with a lot more smaller pieces. I made sure I used as much of the sheet as I could on this card, starting with a full card front sized piece of the baubles paper. I think this is one of my favourite patterns from the pack.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Night Before Christmas DSP, Ornate Frames Dies

I chose Poppy Parade card to complement the DSP, and used my Ornate Frames dies to cut a frame for my sentiment, which is from the Hostess set, Greatest Part Of Christmas. I really love that font! And yay for the dies carrying over to the new Mini Catalogue!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Art With Heart, Heart Of Christmas, Greatest Part Of Christmas, Night Before Christmas DSP, Ornate Frames Dies

The inside is where I used the rest of the sheet of DSP. I just cut it in half lengthways and adhered it to the base, before cutting a piece of Whisper White card to fit in between, overlapping slightly. And there's that cute font again! I quite like how this inside looks, so I think I'll be doing it again with my 6 inch papers.

The lovely Michelle is hosting the Heart Of Christmas tonight, so please pop on over to her blog to see the rest of this week's cards.

Bye for now,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. Such a great way to use DSP Tina. I particularly like the matching strips on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely happy card Tina. Like you, I love the font of the sentiments, the die cut labels for the sentiment and you have challenged me to use more DSP before Christmas - all these aspects hang together as a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That DSP is so pretty and those Ornate frames are a must item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that DSP Tina. Such a fun and festive card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.