Pages

Friday 9 December 2016

JAI #340: Just Add Gift Tags

Hi!


Another week has flown by, and it's Friday again - where are the days going?




http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/12/just-add-ink-340just-add-gift-tags.html

Of course, Friday means it's time for the new Just Add Ink challenge! This week we have been challenged to create a Gift Tag.



http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2016/12/just-add-ink-340just-add-gift-tags.html

I went ultra simple with mine. I had a few tag kits left over from a class I ran a year or so ago, so I decided to use the 'bits' in the kit to come up with something new.


Sigh. I really miss the corrugated cardstock SU used to stock! I still have some in my stash, but only to be used for special occasions. In this case, the pieces were already cut, so I didn't feel bad using it.



I cut the small detailed star from the Starlight Thinlits, and popped it up on Dimensionals. The circle is the largest Stitched Shapes Circle die, and the merry is from Merry Greetings Thinlits. Very quick and very simple - something to keep in mind for the last minute tags you always end up needing at Christmas!





I hope you can play along with us at Just Add Ink. There's not many more weeks before we go on a short break over the Christmas/New Year period.


Bye for now,


Tina

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous mix of elements Tina! I too love the corrugated cardstock it adds instant texture and I love the bright pops of colour you added too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Tina - perfect for all those last minute presents!!! The stitched framelit is fabulous with the corrugated paper. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic idea, Tina! Full of colour and texture and elegant as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.