Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Circle Of Spring Butterflies

Hi!


Do you sometimes forget about your old favourites in the rush of new products? I know I do! It's often worth Getting them out and looking at them with new eyes. In this case, I pulled out my Fringing Scissors.



The colour combo is Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach and Whisper White. Don't they look great together? I love the way the fringing adds a fun, flirty touch to the front of the card.



The Thick Baker's Twine is a great way to finish a card, and is very cost effective. Bonus!



I quite like this colour combo - I think it would make a great masculine card too. What do you think?

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.