Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

It's Been A Little While...

Hi!


It's been a little while since I've blogged.


Just after my last post I had a phone call to say that my beautiful nana had had a fall and was not in a good way. I had another call the next day to say she'd been placed in Palliative Care. So I jumped on a plane and went home to see her. It was a mad dash and I got there in time to spend her last 20 hours with her. My mum, sisters, niece and cousin were all with her, and we all stayed with her until the end. There was so much love in that room, and as sad as it was, it was also incredibly beautiful. A memory I will certainly cherish forever.


The next week was spent supporting my mum, helping to organise the funeral and being with family. It was also time to start healing the heart. I did a little stamping with my nieces, well, they stamped while I sorted out all of the kits they have accumulated! It really is amazing how soothing some cardstock, rubber and ink can be to me.




I'm home now, and even though it's school holidays for us I have managed to get in some stamping time so I will resume blogging again soon.


Thank you for all of the lovely messages I have received. I may not have been able to respond to them all, but I was very grateful to receive them.


Bye for now,


Tina

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your sudden loss and hoping that you are doing ok. Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.