Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

MKPLxSU: My Favourite Kit

Hi!

This month the Memory Keeping PLxSU Design Team have decided to run with the theme of our favourite kit.  Which is your favourite kit? Mine is the Seasonal Snapshot Collection, which is funny as I was never going to buy it. In the catalogue it didn't appeal to me, but in my hands it's gorgeous.


The Seasonal Snapshot Collection is perfect for scrapping Halloween layouts. My husband and kids go out Trick Or Treating each year.  Hudson doesn't usually last long, so this year after we visited homes in our street he and I stayed home while the rest of the family went out. I took some photos before they left and then grabbed the bottom right photo from Facebook.  I was literally finished scrapping the page before they arrived home!


I'm not as into Halloween as the rest of the family, but I did have a lot of fun helping Ada put her outfit together. She wore a tutu from her dance performance a few years ago and we made her up to look like a zombie. She took a bit of convincing to dress up like this, but once she was finished she loved it.


The title and journalling cards were Kraft and Whisper White.  I added a few witch punchies to add a bit of interest and I was done!

What's your favourite PLxSU Collection? We'd love to see a layout over on our Facebook group.

Here's the rest of the Design Team Blogs for you to check out:

Julie Kettlewell, UK - http://www.juliesjapes.blogspot.com
Delys Cram, New Zealand
Constanze Wirtz, Germany
Janet Morrow Wakeland, USA
Elizabeth Richards Peterson, USA
Kate Denyer, UK
Linda Higgins, Australia

And our Guest Designer

Denielle Bernauer

Bye for now,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page Tina! Love your photos and your hubby is awesome getting dressed up as Darth Vader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project and awesome costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.